Some kinds of immigration benefits fall outside the family or employment categories. These special immigration matters cover a wide range of possible circumstances, and include:
- Deferred Action or Prosecutorial Discretion
- Parole-in-Place for Military Families
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- U visas (for victims of certain crimes)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- T visas (for victims of human trafficking)
Special immigration matters are subject to detailed regulations and requirements, and we encourage you to contact Benson & Benson for a consultation so we can review your prospective case with you.